Cant enable developer options

SuperSaiyanGamer

Reputable
Aug 27, 2015
So i wanted to activate developer options BUT i couldnt, i tried Powershell, CMD, gpedit.msc
and none worked, its still red and i cant click anything, please help me
uXvQ3HL.jpg

Solution
Windows 10 is know to throw fits of rage to the end user who dare wonder into the powershell or any underlying OS architectural features to make changes. I would highly suggest you back up any and/or all critical data before proceeding with making changes of this nature stated above. That being said have you followed through with this guide in trying to enable Developer Mode? Here's another guide/article you could take a look at.

Might I suggest you try and perform a repair install and try your hand at enabling it?

Lutfij

Titan
Windows 10 is know to throw fits of rage to the end user who dare wonder into the powershell or any underlying OS architectural features to make changes. I would highly suggest you back up any and/or all critical data before proceeding with making changes of this nature stated above. That being said have you followed through with this guide in trying to enable Developer Mode? Here's another guide/article you could take a look at.

Might I suggest you try and perform a repair install and try your hand at enabling it?

Solution