Can't figure out Corsair H115i Pro mounting in MasterBox 5

Jan 6, 2019
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to mount/fit the radiator at the front of my case. The only way it seems to attach is with both the fan and radiator "inside" the case at the front, but then my HDD cage doesn't fit and secure into place.

The holes don't seem to line up any other way.

Solution
Sometimes installing one component limits the ability to install others. For example, my P400 has my H100i V2 mounted to the front but it takes away from me being able to mount drives in the drive bays (essentially the same issue you’re having).

The only thing to do is place your SSD somewhere else. Perhaps on the mount located on the backside of your motherboard tray.

Jwpanz

Honorable
Sometimes installing one component limits the ability to install others. For example, my P400 has my H100i V2 mounted to the front but it takes away from me being able to mount drives in the drive bays (essentially the same issue you’re having).

The only thing to do is place your SSD somewhere else. Perhaps on the mount located on the backside of your motherboard tray.

Solution

Lutfij

Titan
You should be able to relocate the HDD cage further away from the front panel
s3_pic1.png

D denotes the drivecage locations 1, 2 and 3.

Jan 6, 2019
Hmm, maybe I will just have to try to relocate my two SSDs. I tried moving the cage to the furthest spot back, but the radiator and fan don't fit. I can slide it further back, but then the cage doesnt bolt into place.

Jan 6, 2019
I have two. The case came with one of those mounts and I have one in it. I think the other has to be in a bay for now. Not sure how else I would mount it.