[SOLVED] Can't find the driver

ext4u

Commendable
Jul 4, 2019
I recently reinstalled the Windows. Before this, I had Realtek HD Audio Manager driver from Gigabyte, but now I can't find any working version of it. Can someone help me? This is how it looks like:
Thank you.

3iX08qsGNvDL_08P1x-JEN_nfqzyT3Ai9X0WNpuF1Kw.png

ext4u

Commendable
Jul 4, 2019
I forgot to specify, I have a Gigabyte B360M D2V, I tried to download it from the support page but it doesn't work. Maybe there's a problem with this version of Windows 10?

ext4u

Commendable
Jul 4, 2019
I have Windows 10 Pro Build 18362, I already searched for the driver, It is not installed, I tried to install it a couple of times from the support page but after I restart my PC, as it says, nothing happens, it doesn t install.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I don't really understand the question. I was talking about the Realtek HD Audio Manager driver from Gigabyte, this is the one that I tried to install from the support page, if this is what you meant.
The audio manager is what I call the console. That was what it used to be called. It isn't a driver. It's an app; a program. If the driver is installed and working try running Win10 update. See if it locates it.

ext4u

Commendable
Jul 4, 2019
But are you sure that Realtek Console is the one in the photo that I posted in the thread? Because I never installed it from Microsoft Store. Last time when I reinstalled the windows, the Gigabyte driver/app just automatically installed.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
But are you sure that Realtek Console is the one in the photo that I posted in the thread? Because I never installed it from Microsoft Store. Last time when I reinstalled the windows, the Gigabyte driver just automatically installed.
You can try going straight to Realtech. The console should be the same for all versions of the driver. Or try one of these fixes.

Btw, which of the two audio drivers offered on your board's web site did you download and install?

That may be caused by having multiple sound devices in addition to the Gigabyte motherboard audio. If your default audio device is HDMI audio from a video card, then your Gigabyte motherboard audio is not being used.

Managing multiple audio devices is done in the windows Control Panel>Sound.