Question Can't install drivers

Apr 18, 2023
So first of all my GPU has the latest AMD drivers installed, i launch a game and after 3-4 minutes of gaming my screen turn black while still hearing the sound of the game but can't do anything else. Monitor display "No signal detected.
So i connect my monitor to my mobo with the HDMI and i realise in device manager that my GPU has disappeared and when i try to open the AMD adrenaline software i am greeted by this window : https://ibb.co/DCv7866
From there i reinstall the correct drivers for my GPU (which is working the first time), see in device manager that my GPU is displayed and then reconnect my GPU to my monitor. But when i launch the game i'm back to the same issue.

After that i can't reinstall the drivers i get error 173 (AMD Software Installer has detected that the current system does not contain AMD Graphics hardware and terminated the installation.), i get this error even if i try to install the drivers manually.

I disabled windows auto updates and everything windows could do to update drivers. I used DDU to totally remove AMD drivers but with no avails.

I don't know what to do now i feel i tried everything yet it doesn't work

CPU: i5-7500
Motherboard: Asus rog strix z370-h gaming
Ram: corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 2x8 gb
SSD/HDD: ssd (970 Evo Samsung) hdd (seagate barracuda 1tb)
GPU: radeon rx 580 8gb
PSU: atx eps 12V 2.4 80plus bronze
Chassis:

So first of all my GPU has the latest AMD drivers installed, i launch a game and after 3-4 minutes of gaming my screen turn black while still hearing the sound of the game but can't do anything else. Monitor display "No signal detected.
So i connect my monitor to my mobo with the HDMI and i realise in device manager that my GPU has disappeared and when i try to open the AMD adrenaline software i am greeted by this window : https://ibb.co/DCv7866
From there i reinstall the correct drivers for my GPU (which is working the first time), see in device manager that my GPU is displayed and then reconnect my GPU to my monitor. But when i launch the game i'm back to the same issue.

After that i can't reinstall the drivers i get error 173 (AMD Software Installer has detected that the current system does not contain AMD Graphics hardware and terminated the installation.), i get this error even if i try to install the drivers manually.

I disabled windows auto updates and everything windows could do to update drivers. I used DDU to totally remove AMD drivers but with no avails.

I don't know what to do now i feel i tried everything yet it doesn't work

CPU: i5-7500
Motherboard: Asus rog strix z370-h gaming
Ram: corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 2x8 gb
SSD/HDD: ssd (970 Evo Samsung) hdd (seagate barracuda 1tb)
GPU: radeon rx 580 8gb
PSU: atx eps 12V 2.4 80plus bronze
Chassis:
Windows has overwriten the Radeon drivers before you disabled the auto update
Your best bet would go to the drivers Uninstaller all gpu related drivers and reinstall

Apr 18, 2023
Windows has overwriten the Radeon drivers before you disabled the auto update
Your best bet would go to the drivers Uninstaller all gpu related drivers and reinstall
So I should unistall every gpu drivers in ddu? (Intel, amd, nvidia) or there is a software to unistall every gpu drivers by windows?

download the latest driver for your card, use DDU to uninstall any current driver you might have installed, reboot the computer and unplug the ethernet cable so windows wont be able to download any drivers. once booted with no internet install your driver, then plug the ethernet cable back in.

Apr 18, 2023
download the latest driver for your card, use DDU to uninstall any current driver you might have installed, reboot the computer and unplug the ethernet cable so windows wont be able to download any drivers. once booted with no internet install your driver, then plug the ethernet cable back in.
I can't install any amd drivers because the amd software won't do anything if they don't detect a AMD GPU, I always get the 173 error and the installation stop at that point. This happen weither I use the auto detect software of amd or even if I try to download the exact drivers for my GPU.

Apr 18, 2023
Is thr is the pcie power cable plugged in all the way
Yeah I did double check, by removing the card from the pcie slot and putting it back I can detect it and I could resin tall the driver but I feel if I try to game again I will have the same problem, I don't know what to do to find the cause of the problem now.