Cant Ping 2nd router from 3rd router or vice versa

Jan 2, 2019
i am using huwaii three routers in my office area , say A,B,C . the Router A is the main Router which have internet access after that via cable i connect B and C , both routers have internet access , everything is working fine except ping , i can ping from B to A , C to A , or reverse , but i cant ping from B to c or c to B

Solution

As long as 'A' has automatic DHCP, and B/C have it turned off then A should assign IP addresses for them when they connect.

Additionally it would be a good idea to set up the wireless networks/security settings the same for all 3 routers for convenience of the end user so they connect to whatever one they are closest to, and manually setting frequency channels for...
Jan 2, 2019
its lobby area connecting 5 buildings , you can imagine its long area , and i am working with construction company , so the owner side they provide a single sim supported router , but there are three offices in three location , and that is why i provide three offices three router , because mobile users are maximum , Router A ( 192.168.1.1) B ( 192.168.2.1) C ( 192.168.3.1)

Tumeden

Honorable
Oct 15, 2016

My suggestion is to have it all one network unless you specifically need 3 separate networks.

Here's what I would do:
192.168.0.1 (main router) - enable DHCP, reserve x.x.0.2 x.x.0.3 for router 2/3
192.168.0.2 (router 2) - disable DHCP
192.168.0.3 (router 3) - disable DHCP

having everything under one network and having one router control all the dhcp should allow every device to communicate in the network and solve your 'pinging' issues.

Jan 2, 2019
I ALREADY TRIED IT THE ROUTER B AND C IS NOT ACCEPTING THE SAME IP FROM ROUTER A , ITS AUTOMATICALLY ADDING +1 , IF MY ROUTER A IS 192.168.1.1 ,, NOW I TRIED TO KEEP B ROUTER 192.168.1.2 ITS SHOWING IP FAILED AND KEEPING 2.1 SAME ROUTER C IS GOING 2.1 ,

Tumeden

Honorable
Oct 15, 2016
You need to reserve router 2 and 3's IP under router 1's dhcp via mac address so they don't try to steal each other's numbers, and you need to disable automatic DHCP on router 2 and 3, and to manually assign router 2 192.168.1.2 and manually assign router 3 192.168.1.3

If you're running into IP conflicts during setup you should turn off router 3, while you set up router 2.

Jan 2, 2019
yes now it works . there was no reservation on the A , but i kept under mac address and assign ip to particular devices , and othe side B and C , i recieved via PPOPe static mode , and kept same ip as i filter via mac from A ,, now its working normal , but the question is what about clients of device C and B , they will get automatic ip or manually i have to setup

Tumeden

Honorable
Oct 15, 2016

As long as 'A' has automatic DHCP, and B/C have it turned off then A should assign IP addresses for them when they connect.

Additionally it would be a good idea to set up the wireless networks/security settings the same for all 3 routers for convenience of the end user so they connect to whatever one they are closest to, and manually setting frequency channels for each so there is no interference between routers of wirelessly connected users

Solution