Apr 16, 2020
Built my new PC on 14th of April. I've windows 10 Pro installed in my new pc. But everyday i've getting BSOD. I've tried almost everything on inernet, Still getting BSOD. And the worst part is It's only happening once or twice in a day. Somtimes more than 3 times.

BSOD Names:
Unexpected Store Exception(Most of the time)
Kernal Inpage Error
Critical Process Died

My Pc:
CPU:Core i5 9400F
Ram:Corsiar Vengance 16gb 3000Mhz
Mobo : Z390-a Pro
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 OC 6GB
PSU: TT 600w
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
HDD: Seagate 2TB

I did check my ram with memtest86 with no errors. Checked my HDD and SSD both are good. Even with Samsung Magician app. All drivers are up to date. Also my BIOS is Up to date. Did 3-4 times clean install windows. Still BSOD persist. Now things are out of my hand. Help me :(:(

Solution
Also, I have a feeling that the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED was caused by the graphic driver update, because it only started happening after I tried updating it, and I always had problems after updating it in the past, which is why I didn't update it for a year or so. But that seems to have resolved by itself too, because it stopped happening 2 days before I did the cleaning.

I had a similar problem in the past, when my laptop would suddenly shut down instantly for no reason when playing games in high player population areas. But this wasn't a BSOD, it was just a sudden shut down. So I suspected it was a heat problem and cleaned out the dust inside and it never happened again. I should have just tried cleaning the insides from the beginning.
Sep 8, 2019
Also, I have a feeling that the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED was caused by the graphic driver update, because it only started happening after I tried updating it, and I always had problems after updating it in the past, which is why I didn't update it for a year or so. But that seems to have resolved by itself too, because it stopped happening 2 days before I did the cleaning.

I had a similar problem in the past, when my laptop would suddenly shut down instantly for no reason when playing games in high player population areas. But this wasn't a BSOD, it was just a sudden shut down. So I suspected it was a heat problem and cleaned out the dust inside and it never happened again. I should have just tried cleaning the insides from the beginning.

Solution