I've just pre-signed for the summer 2005 Kenny Lunt, McManaman and Dailly
for my Cardiff side, wonder if you can tell me any of them are good enough
for a Championship squad.

tks in advance
--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> I've just pre-signed for the summer 2005 Kenny Lunt, McManaman and
> Dailly for my Cardiff side, wonder if you can tell me any of them are
> good enough for a Championship squad.
>
> tks in advance

Lunt, a former crew player, is just a squad-filler, McManaman a good
backup and Dailly I have NO idea about..:)

Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:04:32 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> I've just pre-signed for the summer 2005 Kenny Lunt, McManaman and
>> Dailly for my Cardiff side, wonder if you can tell me any of them are
>> good enough for a Championship squad.
>> tks in advance
>
> Lunt, a former crew player, is just a squad-filler, McManaman a good
> backup and Dailly I have NO idea about..:)

The problem is that nobody wants to join, and I have only Jobi as AMR, and
Langley is not really a winger, so Lunt can be a good back up for Jobi.
My AMC spot is now on Steve Davis from Villa on loan, but Villa won't sell
him, so I though ols Mac could give a help.
On defence Collins and Gabbidon are my first choices, Okoronkwo has failed
to me and Page is just a back up, my third DC is McEveley on loan from
Rovers, so I thought Dailly could fit.

--

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:04:32 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> I've just pre-signed for the summer 2005 Kenny Lunt, McManaman and
>>> Dailly for my Cardiff side, wonder if you can tell me any of them
>>> are good enough for a Championship squad.
>>> tks in advance
>>

>> Lunt, a former crew player, is just a squad-filler, McManaman a good
>> backup and Dailly I have NO idea about..:)
>

> The problem is that nobody wants to join, and I have only Jobi as AMR,
> and Langley is not really a winger, so Lunt can be a good back up for
> Jobi.
> My AMC spot is now on Steve Davis from Villa on loan, but Villa won't
> sell him, so I though ols Mac could give a help.
> On defence Collins and Gabbidon are my first choices, Okoronkwo has
> failed to me and Page is just a back up, my third DC is McEveley on
> loan from Rovers, so I thought Dailly could fit.

A few crewe players you should go for: Vaughan, Foster, Rivers. Also,
see if you can get Terry Cook as an AMR.

Em Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:57:37 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:04:32 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>> escreveu:

>>> Lunt, a former crew player, is just a squad-filler, McManaman a good
>>> backup and Dailly I have NO idea about..:)
>> The problem is that nobody wants to join, and I have only Jobi as
>> AMR, and Langley is not really a winger, so Lunt can be a good back up
>> for Jobi.
>> My AMC spot is now on Steve Davis from Villa on loan, but Villa won't
>> sell him, so I though ols Mac could give a help.
>> On defence Collins and Gabbidon are my first choices, Okoronkwo has
>> failed to me and Page is just a back up, my third DC is McEveley on
>> loan from Rovers, so I thought Dailly could fit.
>>

> A few crewe players you should go for: Vaughan, Foster, Rivers. Also,
> see if you can get Terry Cook as an AMR.

tks

--

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:57:37 +0100, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> The problem is that nobody wants to join, and I have only Jobi as
>>> AMR, and Langley is not really a winger, so Lunt can be a good back
>>> up for Jobi.
>>> My AMC spot is now on Steve Davis from Villa on loan, but Villa
>>> won't sell him, so I though ols Mac could give a help.
>>> On defence Collins and Gabbidon are my first choices, Okoronkwo has
>>> failed to me and Page is just a back up, my third DC is McEveley on
>>> loan from Rovers, so I thought Dailly could fit.
>>>

>> A few crewe players you should go for: Vaughan, Foster, Rivers.
>> Also, see if you can get Terry Cook as an AMR.
>

> tks

You are welcome my dear friend..:) If you can get Partridge from
Liverpool, he can be a great player. Not the best stats, but at the
moment he`s keeping Garcia and Kewell out of my liverpool side.