Question Case fans spinning but not lighting up

Dec 31, 2019
Context: I have a decent level of knowledge on pc's but it does not go too far, I built my first PC a few months back with a friend who has more experienced and it turned out great and everything was fine for a while. My PC began to restart by itself, I attempted to find the problem by myself at first but I was unsuccessful, I then had my friend check it out and he couldn't ether. That was when I decided to hand my pc over to a professional in my area who had great reviews and ran his own repair shop. He found that the problem was with the ssd and so i'm not exactly sure what he did but it was all fixed and working well, but there was one issue, the case fans.

So this is my main issue here, in my PC there are 4 case fans and the CPU cooler, the cooler is RGB and my front 3 case fans are rgb. When I got my pc back the front case fans were spinning but not lighting up. I'm not sure what to do, the guy who repaired my pc became a total douche, he told me that I can just deal with it and it doesn't matter, he doesn't even know why this happened. I removed the glass panel of my pc and found some wires which were not visible at first laying at the bottom near the case fans and they were unplugged. I have no idea whether they're for the rgb of the fans or not, the repair guy claims I should just leave them there. Would really appreciate any help.

Context: I have a decent level of knowledge on pc's but it does not go too far, I built my first PC a few months back with a friend who has more experienced and it turned out great and everything was fine for a while. My PC began to restart by itself, I attempted to find the problem by myself at first but I was unsuccessful, I then had my friend check it out and he couldn't ether. That was when I decided to hand my pc over to a professional in my area who had great reviews and ran his own repair shop. He found that the problem was with the ssd and so i'm not exactly sure what he did but it was all fixed and working well, but there was one issue, the case fans.

So this is my main issue here, in my PC there are 4 case fans and the CPU cooler, the cooler is RGB and my front 3 case fans are rgb. When I got my pc back the front case fans were spinning but not lighting up. I'm not sure what to do, the guy who repaired my pc became a total douche, he told me that I can just deal with it and it doesn't matter, he doesn't even know why this happened. I removed the glass panel of my pc and found some wires which were not visible at first laying at the bottom near the case fans and they were unplugged. I have no idea whether they're for the rgb of the fans or not, the repair guy claims I should just leave them there. Would really appreciate any help.

One quesion, Are you sure this guys who fix it didn't changed your motherboard?

I found it really wierd that some RGB cables that were working, they are now laying at the bottom of the case unpluged from the motherboard, and that the guys say "just leave them there".

Dec 31, 2019
One quesion, Are you sure this guys who fix it didn't changed your motherboard?

I found it really wierd that some RGB cables that were working, they are now laying at the bottom of the case unpluged from the motherboard, and that the guys say "just leave them there".
Yep this guy didn't change my motherboard. And yeah it was really weird for him to say that, I was in extreme anger but I feared I could've messed something up if I tampered with the cables myself. Like I said I have very little experience but one thing I know for sure is that the motherboard wasn't switched.