Hi there,

Am thinking of getting a CD printer, and was wondering if anyone could
recommend one?

Preferably one that prints in colour.

Your help would be great.

TIA

Toby

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

I use an Epson R200, sells for $90.00-$100.00. It does a very good job of
printing on CD/DVD with printable surface. Someitmes, it gets a little
touchy about feeding the optical media properly, but I would buy it again.

--irv segal
iceeagle.spammenot@comcast.net

"Irv Segal" <iceeagle.spammenot@comcast.net> wrote:

>I use an Epson R200, sells for $90.00-$100.00. It does a very good job of
>printing on CD/DVD with printable surface. Someitmes, it gets a little
>touchy about feeding the optical media properly, but I would buy it again.

Picked up a Casio disc printer from OfficeMax on Thursday. It uses single color
tape carts to print text and small logos. Unfortunately, I won't be able to
speak to how well it works for another month! :)

Both original and OEM carts are expensive.
that's really pain in the butt.

I have done with some testing where I print out 12- 15 letter size
papers with "full-coverage", and all cartridges went down to 5% level.

I then went to find some other solution for lower down the cost of
printing CD/DVD cover.
Here is a very useful kit:

http://www.InkRepublic.com

They make great bulk ink kit for Epson which can turn your CD/DVD cover
printer to printing monster ^_______^

http://www.inkrepublic.com/VideoClips.asp
http://www.inkrepublic.com/Installation.asp

And it is easy to setup, besides, I can use pigment and dye ink as I
wish.

just for your reference.