Change windows language from italiano to english

G

my toshiba laptop computer`s windows language is italiano. i want to change windows language from italiano to english. my windows is only language italiano. it has not any language change option and have not windows cd/dvd.

my toshiba laptop computer`s windows language is italiano. i want to change windows language from italiano to english. my windows is only language italiano. it has not any language change option and have not windows cd/dvd.
You can read italiano i assume ?
There is no Language / regional settings icon in control panel ?

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
If it is Windows XP, you're out of luck and have to get English Windows XP. If it is Vista or 7, you can download a language pack from Microsoft (through Windows Update or Google it), install the pack and then change the language in the Control Panel - Regional and Language Settings - Keyboards and Languages - Choose a Display Language.

30us4jr.png

I leave figuring out how these settings are called in Italian to you - sadly, I do not speak this beautiful language :)

charleswbcm

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

I have exactly the same problem as OP. In your picture There there is a section entitled Display langauge. I do not have that option, i presume because I have no other downloaded options. So i go to the updates, where the option should be to download it, and it is not there. IN the optional downloads. There is no options for any display languages.
HELP?