Changed all Windows10 services

Aquadri

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016
I set aĺl the windows 10 services to manual, restarted the laptop, and now it keeps loading after entering the password. Can't get it.
I have tried safe mode as well, no change.

Solution
Why did you set them to manual? Why didn't you think, hmm, wonder how windows starts without auto services there...

I don't know if this will work

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options << this menu may not be here, see below
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

If you get to safe mode, what did you do to change all the services? perhaps try MSCOFIG
right click start
choose...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Why did you set them to manual? Why didn't you think, hmm, wonder how windows starts without auto services there...

I don't know if this will work

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options << this menu may not be here, see below
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

If you get to safe mode, what did you do to change all the services? perhaps try MSCOFIG
right click start
choose run...
type mscofig and press enter
set PC to normal setup if it isn't, this might fix it for you as I assume its set to selective setup
restart PC

If startup options are not there, choose Start up repair instead - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

Solution