Question Changing Fans of an AIO

May 21, 2019
I'm currently using an AIO, ID-Cooling frostflow 240l. I have a packs of 3 Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition as a gift from my friends recently and was thinking to replace the fans on my AIO with it. Is it a good idea to do so and do I have to set or tweak any settings for the AIO to work normally using a different fans?

May 21, 2019
Sorry, the reason that I wanted to change the fans was for the RGB, but I wasn't sure if it's a good idea as I'm worried that it might not be compatible and might affect or damage the AIO and my CPU due to the temperature unable to cool down properly.

Radiator fans are made so they have higher static pressure that case and other fans. That's needed because of higher air flow restriction due to radiator fins being close together to increase surface and transfer more heat from liquid to air. If you have decent temps now, I doubt there would be much change switching to high flow fans and even that could be compensated by setting them to higher speed. So, unless you are at the very edge of overheating, go ahead and change them.