Cheap source for ground braid stapler

Absolutely the simplest way to replace the ground braid.....or anything
else that's stapled in the cabinet.

Just remember, it's got no safety. I've shot a staple off a wall or
two in the shop. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Robert Winter wrote:
> I just bought a Unicatch US2238A stapler for $50 plus shipping. Ordered
> it online and it arrived the next day!
>
> http://protechsupply.com/unicatch_light_wire_staplers.htm
>
> I've already used it on my Fish Tales cabinet restoration and the thing
> works like a dream.
>
> Robert
> -----
> http://www.robertwinter.com

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

That thing is the nuts. Pretty well made for an Asian import.

You can also get the copper staples for it.

Otto

CARGPB11

"Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
>I just bought a Unicatch US2238A stapler for $50 plus shipping. Ordered it
>online and it arrived the next day!
>
> http://protechsupply.com/unicatch_light_wire_staplers.htm
>
> I've already used it on my Fish Tales cabinet restoration and the thing
> works like a dream.

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 27 Sep 2005 17:59:30 -0700, "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote:

>Absolutely the simplest way to replace the ground braid.....or anything
>else that's stapled in the cabinet.
>
>Just remember, it's got no safety. I've shot a staple off a wall or
>two in the shop. :)

Comes in handy when "shooting" scorpions!