[SOLVED] Check my build before I pull the trigger any more

GorillaMonsoon

Reputable
Feb 29, 2020
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/n32Nsk

I already ordered the mobo, pretty sure the 2600 will be the CPU. Not entirely sure if the storage will be my best performance to price ratio, perhaps an SSD? RAM is kinda over budget but whatever...I'd have to go 8GB if I decide on a better CPU.
Trying to find a local used video card or else I might chuck in a cheap 1030 for now.

Thanks

If this is a gaming computer skip the 1030 and look around on the used market for an RX570 or RX580. You might even be able to find a GTX1060 for a good deal as well. Make sure you look on the US eBay sellers as well, we have a much larger used market of these cards and most will ship up to Canada for pretty cheap.

You also might want to look for a used 2600 as well, there should be a fairly large amount of them for people who upgraded to Ryzen 3000 series. And you can find Ryzen 1600 and 1800 really cheap these days also.

GorillaMonsoon

Reputable
Feb 29, 2020
If this is a gaming computer skip the 1030 and look around on the used market for an RX570 or RX580. You might even be able to find a GTX1060 for a good deal as well. Make sure you look on the US eBay sellers as well, we have a much larger used market of these cards and most will ship up to Canada for pretty cheap.

You also might want to look for a used 2600 as well, there should be a fairly large amount of them for people who upgraded to Ryzen 3000 series. And you can find Ryzen 1600 and 1800 really cheap these days also.
It's not really going to be used for gaming, at least not new AAA games, down the road when I can blow $400 on a card it will be.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for used GPU's, but I'm not to stoked on ordering from the states as I always get hit with some extra fees of some sort.

What do you think of the rest of the build tho?