China Receives More Patent Applications Than the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

aonor

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
Not suprised, as I believe that Steve Jobs once said that if he ordered a new supply at night, Americans would do it in the morning, but in China, they'd start that very second.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]aonor[/nom]Not suprised, as I believe that Steve Jobs once said that if he ordered a new supply at night, Americans would do it in the morning, but in China, they'd start that very second.[/citation]
Well duh! Its day in china when theres night in america.

SAL-e

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
President Obama should had read this before he signed one more protection law that extended the term of design patents and other 'benefits' for patent holders. USA is pushing to export draconian IP laws across the world, but as you can see this policy is about to backfire. Just think about it. What will happen when Chinese companies hold more patents then USA companies. Protectionism never works and only leads to war.

bitmaiden

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
China has a lot more people than US. Also, it's not about the quantity of patents, but their utility...

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
This is very funny, China just copies every product that has ever been produce or invented by anybody else from anywhere.
So I guess their patents relate to.... I COPY this first than YOU!

LOL
/sarcasm

Usersname

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]This is very funny, China just copies every product that has ever been produce or invented by anybody else from anywhere. So I guess their patents relate to.... I COPY this first than YOU! LOL/sarcasm[/citation] China was an innovative empire long before the Americas were discovered. Chinese engineers were used the world over by colonial powers. Theirs is a highly inventive culture.

G

in 1960. tha japanese copy everything from the west. but in 1980 they outperform everything they had copy from the west. is funny that most of the stupid people I see online believe that is the disadvantage of the chinese knows nothing more than just a copy cat, who doesn't don't realize that they granted everything you spent billions$ and years to invent just over night. in 1990 china is just another bigger s 3rd country. but in 2012. onlya very few country in earth still have the muscle to wresting them. even more funnier the biggest bullying country so far financially rely on them. the people who create the game will not guarantee they will good at playing it. if you know how to cheat it. cheater never win, but most likely 99.9% will...

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]Usersname[/nom]China was an innovative empire long before the Americas were discovered. Chinese engineers were used the world over by colonial powers. Theirs is a highly inventive culture.[/citation]

I agree. Their top 0.1% managed to con 1 billion chinese living below the poverty line to continue living.

enewmen

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2005
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]I agree. Their top 0.1% managed to con 1 billion chinese living below the poverty line to continue living.[/citation]
I have relatives-in-law living in China. They are well off, NOT the top 0.1% and NOT below the poverty line. Wrote a check to pay off my student loan (BS & MS) - told me to learn how money works. They can't understand why houses in the USA are so cheap and a large percent of Americans have negitive net worth.
Also worried about starving children in Indi-ana.

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]enewmen[/nom]I have relatives-in-law living in China. They are well off, NOT the top 0.1% and NOT below the poverty line. Wrote a check to pay off my student loan (BS & MS) - told me to learn how money works. They can't understand why houses in the USA are so cheap and a large percent of Americans have negitive net worth. Also worried about starving children in Indi-ana.[/citation]

China has 300 million individuals living above the poverty line. It also has 1.2 million millionaires.

nuvon

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
"Not surprised, as I believe that Steve Jobs once said that if he ordered a new supply at night, Americans would do it in the morning, but in China, they'd start that very second."

No, the Americans or Canadians, will not start the next morning. They will have to check their schedule, which takes a day to confirm. Then it takes them a day to get back to you about their schedule. Then they will arrange the production one week from the day you officially place your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.