[SOLVED] choosing Best Psu in my region

Jan 23, 2022
what is best psu from this diffrent psus ?

corsair Rm 750 +80 Gold full mod (NOT RMx)

Seasonic Gx 750 +80 Gold full mod 2020 virsion

XPG CORE REACTOR 750W Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

NZXT C750 - NP-C750M - 750 Watt PSU - 80+ Gold Certified

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
Corsair RM and ADATA XPG Core Reactor are the best on this list. Seasonic Focus GX and NZXT C Gold are fairly close second, might worth it if they're also significantly cheaper than the other two. There are reviews on all those models on Tom's Hardware / Techpowerup if you want an affirmance from a professional reviewer (the same guy for both sites).

What is your region?
You are wise to be looking at quality power supplies vs. cheap units.

I think all of your listed units will have a 10 year warranty which is a good indicator of quality.
I think you could pick any one of them.

I would also consider 850w. The price difference is often minimal.
It would allow you to run a stronger graphics card.
A psu will only consume the power demanded of it, regardless of the max capability.

Reactions: Eslam Destro
Jan 23, 2022
Corsair RM and ADATA XPG Core Reactor are the best on this list. Seasonic Focus GX and NZXT C Gold are fairly close second, might worth it if they're also significantly cheaper than the other two. There are reviews on all those models on Tom's Hardware / Techpowerup if you want an affirmance from a professional reviewer (the same guy for both sites).
so no one of rm and xpg take first advantage ? or both same ?

Jan 23, 2022
What is your region?
You are wise to be looking at quality power supplies vs. cheap units.

I think all of your listed units will have a 10 year warranty which is a good indicator of quality.
I think you could pick any one of them.

I would also consider 850w. The price difference is often minimal.
It would allow you to run a stronger graphics card.
A psu will only consume the power demanded of it, regardless of the max capability.
Egypt i already think about psu 750w its over on my pc i need alittle bit in watts
just do many researsh and get that xpg and corsair rm in top 2 and i cant choose what is better
and many told there are better thank seasonic i was wanna rmx its alittle expensive in my countrey its ok but just rest my mind and take top one in psu 750w +80 gold full modi u know but i flind it in just one companey and out of stock

NZXT C750 is actually manufactured my Seasonic.. it's design is Full Bridge Resonance LLC Converter + Active rectifier and DC-DC Synchronous Buck Converters...
It's all Capacitors are Japanese .. ( i personally opened one and inspected by myself)..
Fully Modular, Semi-Passive Fan mode....
So i completely Trust C750.. from NZXT..

It's build is pretty reliable... And will last long...

Reactions: Eslam Destro
Jan 23, 2022
NZXT C750 is actually manufactured my Seasonic.. it's design is Full Bridge Resonance LLC Converter + Active rectifier and DC-DC Synchronous Buck Converters...
It's all Capacitors are Japanese .. ( i personally opened one and inspected by myself)..
Fully Modular, Semi-Passive Fan mode....
So i completely Trust C750.. from NZXT..

It's build is pretty reliable... And will last long...
i confused and cant choose between them ppl say xpg it full jap caps and good protection its better than rm now u say nzxt

Jan 23, 2022
SEASONIC GX - 750 FILL MOOD GOLD
BEST psu gold +80 its the same price in my countrey just wanna know the best of them best performance, effiecncy OF LINES and components and i need honest opinion not fan boys about brand idc about brand i just need best product ?

SEASONIC GX - 750 FILL MOOD GOLD
BEST psu gold +80 its the same price in my countrey just wanna know the best of them best performance, effiecncy OF LINES and components and i need honest opinion not fan boys about brand idc about brand i just need best product ?
  1. XPG Core Reactor
  2. Corsair RM
  3. NZXT C Gold
  4. Seasonic Focus GX

TRENDING THREADS