[SOLVED] Choosing Case Fans

airfusion81

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
So I'm upgrading to the ThermalTake Tower900 for my birthday, but I'm worried that my current fans (only case fans) aren't going to be good enough. I have about 80-90$ to spend on Case fans. I'm new when it comes to choosing parts, so I wanted to see what recommendations you guys had that were kinda within my budget. (I have 8 spots for Fans).

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Solution
So I'm upgrading to the ThermalTake Power900 for my birthday, but I'm worried that my current fans (only case fans) aren't going to be good enough. I have about 80-90$ to spend on Case fans. I'm new when it comes to choosing parts, so I wanted to see what recommendations you guys had that were kinda within my budget. (I have 8 spots for Fans).

Thank you so much!

I'm an ex Thermaltake guy, recommend you go for Seasonic 850 or 1300. I still have a Thermaltake, 1050, it is still working. But it is here because the one before it, which had a ten year warranty, failed after three months. Anyhow, that's my unsolicited 2c.

I'm not sure it helps much to look at the Newegg reviews they're all over the place on just about every...

gn842a

Honorable
Oct 10, 2016
So I'm upgrading to the ThermalTake Power900 for my birthday, but I'm worried that my current fans (only case fans) aren't going to be good enough. I have about 80-90$ to spend on Case fans. I'm new when it comes to choosing parts, so I wanted to see what recommendations you guys had that were kinda within my budget. (I have 8 spots for Fans).

Thank you so much!

I'm an ex Thermaltake guy, recommend you go for Seasonic 850 or 1300. I still have a Thermaltake, 1050, it is still working. But it is here because the one before it, which had a ten year warranty, failed after three months. Anyhow, that's my unsolicited 2c.

I'm not sure it helps much to look at the Newegg reviews they're all over the place on just about every psu. (sometimes Newegg reviews are very useful).

Anyhow good luck.

If you want quiet fans get Noctua. If you want glittery light fans get....I dunno.

Greg N

Solution