Distinguished
Feb 22, 2014
Hey there buys
i seem to be incurring problems with Google Chrome

sites like Youtube and Facebook are loading up fine
however its taking ages to load the others
the internet speed is decent
sometimes they dont load at all
or at time when its been loading for a long time i click on the X button and the website opens
or on other occasions the site opens immediately after clicking on refresh

what seems to be the problem?

Solution
Hey. Sorry for the late response. So, you know how chrome tried to speed up their browser by disabeling NPAPI (unity, java...)? Well, they failed misserably. Chrome is now one of THE worst browsers in history. Firefox is now outperforming Chrome by a LOT. Here are a few things you can do:

1. Keep dealing with Chrome until they fix it
2. If you have windows 10, get microsoft edge. Its a new browser that completly blew every other browser out of the water
3. Try Laptop_Nerd's tips
4. Get Firefox because its getting more advanced, and a lot of people will tell you that its outperforming Chrome
5. DO NOT mess with any plugins promissing that they will speed up Chrome. They do NOT work

I hope this helps :D

And this isn't about win 7. Its...

LaborinjoRt

Honorable
Dec 21, 2015
Hey. Sorry for the late response. So, you know how chrome tried to speed up their browser by disabeling NPAPI (unity, java...)? Well, they failed misserably. Chrome is now one of THE worst browsers in history. Firefox is now outperforming Chrome by a LOT. Here are a few things you can do:

1. Keep dealing with Chrome until they fix it
2. If you have windows 10, get microsoft edge. Its a new browser that completly blew every other browser out of the water
3. Try Laptop_Nerd's tips
4. Get Firefox because its getting more advanced, and a lot of people will tell you that its outperforming Chrome
5. DO NOT mess with any plugins promissing that they will speed up Chrome. They do NOT work

I hope this helps :D

And this isn't about win 7. Its about Chrome

Solution