Citi: Apple Shares Have Fallen Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Citi: Yes, Apple shares have fallen enough. Now, sheep consumers, re-inflate the price with your retirement accounts so we can dump our holdings at a profit before it collapses again.

P.S. If you have anything left over, pick up some facebook shares too.

ROFL...

Skeete_UK

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2006
And who in their right mind would believe some tosh from someone who has probably lost a lot more than you could imagine and they are most likely pumping the shares to prevent further losses. That is like taking advice from an ex-wife on your new marriage !

kensingtron

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
Chin up Zak Islam

I don't think its you they hate, I believe it's apple. As you are the harbinger of apple news I believe they are superimposing Apple onto you as a physical entity.

Keep up the good work iZak ^_^

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]kensingtron[/nom]Chin up Zak IslamI don't think its you they hate, I believe it's apple. As you are the harbinger of apple news I believe they are superimposing Apple onto you as a physical entity.Keep up the good work iZak ^_^[/citation]
"iZak" :lol:

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]Can we fire Zak Islam?[/citation]

I'm going to be a troller to call out trollers. The trollers here at Toms are astronomical. The quality of posts here are severely lacking intelligence which indicates the caliber of individuals who propagate here like some shitty gang of kids who just want to cause problems. This site needs more functionality to control crap posts like yours and many others, much like what Ars Technica has implemented so that one can hide posts from users indefinitely. Pretty sad when I see the same morons who troll through Toms site day-in-and-day-out and then see the same exact username trolling other sites like ESPN ("otacon72" anyone? Is he paid by Toms to argue?). I enjoy engaging with folks in comment sections of articles but Toms is a cesspool of trollers.

G

It is a well-known fact that the financial services firms do not speak English. Yes it might look like English, but it is not. For example, when they said "buy", it actually meant "hold". When they said "hold", it actually meant "sell". And when they said "sell", it meant "you are doomed, too late for you buddy".

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Talking up a stock, even not below Citi Bank managers.
Let's face it, Apple is a one horse show and they do not have long term potential outside the US market.

izmanq

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Citi wants to sell their apple share, but they want a better price, so they are kindly advice us to buy apple share for their sake :D nice :p

In other news.....

Samsung: Apple Shares Havent Fallen Enough

Apple shares have dropped by around 18 percent from a record-high of $705.07 in September, but Samsung believes that decline will continue for much longer.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
ZOMG! Diid you hear? Apple is trying to find a buyer for its iTooDumbToNotCopy"iStuff" product line and the worlds LARGEST BROKERAGE COMPANY is brokering the deal. Buy stocks now and make gazillions when they skyrocket!

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
I still see at least the following shares dropping for a while longer.

Apple, HP, Best Buy, and a few others. Buying stock in any of those companys is not a smart move right now IMHO. More so in the US with the new rules set to kick in with capital gains taxes for next year.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Hey Citi, what's your percentage stake in Apple stock? lol. This is pathetic. This right here is the signal that Apple is losing steam.

azraa

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
otacon, the trouble is that Zak actually has contradicted himself and been contradicted by other editors here at Tom's, which is a way for us to see that he rarely publishes anything without a bias. I hope you dont really mean that with the iHaters, but we want some brains in the site. Unfortunately, Apple fans seeing that their 'status' is being mocked of as Apple products are inferior IN HARDWARE (which is the purpose of the site) they start the fight.

Now, designating Zak as the official Apple guy would be a good idea (as stated above), but its a shame that we have to come to that.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011

So sorry to burst that bubble of yours....

Apple has 70%+ of the china tablet market, PC revenue world wide is on the increase. iPhone sales overseas have plenty of growth potential. So there's a few more than one horse here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.