[SOLVED] Clean Gpu Gold Fingers with Contact Cleaner

Oct 9, 2020
before i break my gpu gold fingers, i want to ask about it
if the gpu is used for long time, the gold fingers got like black stains on the fingers, i hope you guys understand what i mean

i sprayed contact cleaner to the gold fingers ,and rubbed it, seems black stains on the fingers couldnt be removed
is it cleanable with contact cleaner?
should i rub them abit hard?

can poor contact of gpu gold fingers cause code : 43 ( in device manager)

thank you

Solution
Try using a pencil eraser to clean the gold teeth. If that doesn't work, try isopropyl alcohol, 91%. If that doesn't work, try 4000 grit sandpaper or get a magic eraser pad from the market or hardware store if you can get them in your region.
Try using a pencil eraser to clean the gold teeth. If that doesn't work, try isopropyl alcohol, 91%. If that doesn't work, try 4000 grit sandpaper or get a magic eraser pad from the market or hardware store if you can get them in your region.

Solution
Oct 9, 2020

pencil eraser worked well, it's easy than contact cleaner

is it possible to make gpu gold finger shiny again like new?

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
I would personally only use the contact cleaner but that is my opinion. The contact cleaner does the job no need to make things confusing and sorry to reply alto you posted as Solved but just my two cents I had to throw in there.✝🎗👶