Clint Eastwood

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Yes I am referring to communism today what is practiced.Which does mean a military takeover of the government in some countries what you mean.I am grumpy to see the crap going on in this country with buying these politicians for money. They are bought and sold by these big ad campaigns.

riser

Illustrious

They did the same thing to me. You had to close your account to keep your current rate. I locked in at 4.74%. Pissed me off when they jumped me up to 24.99% too with perfect credit, never late, etc.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Personally speaking I hate all banks.They care nothing about the depositor only about what money they can make from you and screw you with these high interest rates.When they got bailed out it sickened me completely.

proffet

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
what gets me is that Obama is our president (US) and even if you do not agree with him being so whether it's because of his political beliefs or his RACE...
the fact remains that he indeed is the president.
and no other president ever anywhere else has endured this kind of criticism and blatant all out disrespect that he has during his term in office.
with democrats having held office before in the past leaves the fact that it has to be a racial/prejudice issue reasons for his treatment.

what people do not speak of is the fact that Obama inherited this entire mess from the Bush administration... so yes maybe Obama could have or can be doing a better job then what he is, I dunno and can't say. I would like him to, I can say that.
but to flat out blame Obama for the US problems I feel is incorrect.

also let me say that I am not biased because I actually wanted Hillary Clinton to run for President.
CALL ME CRAZY BUT THINK ABOUT IT..

mjmjpfaff

Distinguished

No one who actually understands the economy blames it all on President Obama.

and no other president ever anywhere else has endured this kind of criticism and blatant all out disrespect that he has during his term in office.

Umm, I am pretty sure a few presidents from the middle east would like to challenge you on your statement above. Too bad they cannot. It seems that they are not able to talk right now.
EDIT: and I do not think those presidents would say it was because of RACE either. LOL

mjmjpfaff

Distinguished
what people do not speak of is the fact that Obama inherited this entire mess from the Bush administration... so yes maybe Obama could have or can be doing a better job then what he is, I dunno and can't say. I would like him to, I can say that.
but to flat out blame Obama for the US problems I feel is incorrect.
What other people do not speak of is that it isn't all the Bush's administration's fault the housing market crashed, but we do not hear much from the media about that.

Please dont drag race into it.
When 911 came, we were attacked.
His admin blamed it on a movie.
Witnesses said people came from nowhere sporting RPGs and machine guns.
It was a terrorist attack, and hes talking movies.
Its not that hes a black man
Its not that hes a liberal man
It is because hes a little man

proffet

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012

those small, made of wood shack third world countries do not count...

it's clear that different perspectives about how to handle and look at the Presidency and thoughts of are different on this thread.
I'm a US Navy veteran and also worked for the Dept. Of Education for several years.
registered voter.
I hold no bias over who is in charge.

I just feel the treatment of the man is unjustified.

proffet

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012

have you been talking to MS Obama on the size issues???
LoL

P.S.
seriously with all the prejudice and racism/ignorance and I stress prejudice within this thread as well,
how can race not be a factor.?
were you pro Clinton, I can take a guess and say no.
and Clinton wasn't treated like this, not even after the Monica L scandal.

proffet

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012

how so, you must be Republican and rich.?

thing about it is, I do not care for Democrat or Republican, I just want someone to fight for everybody and not just the rich.
yes I'm successful and pay taxes but times haven't changed in the world or America in general.
close mindedness and ignorance still runs rampant.

what ever happened to Ron Paul.?
LoL

P.S.
and Romney seems to be a loser scumbag as well.
bottom line from they way things look TODAY, Obama is prepping for a second term in office.
right now he's farther ahead of Romney than ever.
so complain all you want and hell even wish for his assassination (that would be quite prejudice you think), it doesn't matter.
I guess you guys are all venting anyways, that's why these political threads are so hilarious.

what's really ignorant was Clint and this whole chair 'show' he put on for the public.
depending on which side your on Obama's response was even more sarcastically funny and mature.

I'm not on any side to be honest, I'm just an American.

Cheers, you must be from the UK?

mjmjpfaff

Distinguished

Egypt is a third world country with just wooden shacks? And their president was assassinated not because of race but his corruption and policies.
I have no personal vendetta against President Obama because of his race, I just don't like his policies and it is clear that he wants to turn the United States into a more Western European type of nation, and I criticize him because of that.

If you think President Obama had it worse that Bush, you must be not too well informed. The main stream media was terrible to him and still is. What other president did they call "stupid" and question his intelligence? I sure have not heard anyone say that about Obama.

mjmjpfaff

Distinguished

And if Romney wins, you basically just called the President a scumbag AND a loser. So much for being pro-American. Anyways he was a respected governor of Massachusetts so either way that comment was anti-American.
Bottom line today polls are dead even. Wait you don't look at polls right? Because they are not true. Well this poll correctly predicted the election in '08 to the exact percent- http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

You are right we are venting about the truth on these forums. Keep watching the main stream media and keep on being uninformed on real issues.

proffet

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
good point on the scumbag comment but in a way, that's exactly how Obama is being looked at and treated.

as for the rest, time will tell.

I guess you would have to heard me then when those things happened, and the words werent pretty for him.
Lying to the courts, he didnt inhale wink wink, foregoing the ability to nab OBL etc, now if you insist this too is racism, it all depends on what is is, because his immature attitudes and his reckless need to keep his job made him small as well