Clinton Wants Chinese Explanation of Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianmian

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
She already got the answer herself:
"In an interconnected world, an attack on one nation’s networks can be an attack on all."

niz

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2003
>> she announced a $15 million effort to encourage more young people, women and citizens groups in other countries communicate on the Web,

Yeah because god knows, teenagers already don't use the internet enough. And whats up with the women's advocacy at every opportunity thing? Don't men count for anything these days?

zmanz

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
It'd be serious if someone with some actual guts to do something with a serious consequence in return for a childish act like this were to actually appear.

lashton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
clinton does not have a right to ask china for an explanation, shes trying to be big, maybe china should stop selling US currency back and fuck the US over, you all know if china stop selling the US currency the US would probally go into a civil unrest, so yeah clinton shut you shivalled vagina mouth up cause you are treading on very thin ground

rhino13

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Well, now I'm glad we have Hillary as Secertary of State.
That way when we've racked up the worst deficit since JFK we spend our money on importaint things like:

"$15 million effort to encourage more young people, women and citizens groups in other countries communicate on the Web"

coolgod

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
[citation][nom]jsc[/nom]Or what? You're going to threaten to stop borrowing money from China?[/citation]
what did u, use a translator?
It should be 您所有的基地都属于我们的

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]coolgod[/nom]what did u, use a translator?It should be 您所有的基地都属于我们的[/citation]

It was a joke. I thought a translator was good enough for the occasion.

G

[citation][nom]rhino13[/nom]That way when we've racked up the worst deficit since JFK we spend our money on importaint things like:"$15 million effort to encourage more young people, women and citizens groups in other countries communicate on the Web"[/citation]

Yes, I concur Hillary. No young people are using the internet anymore. It's only those old fogeys that are still tapping in their URLs, these days. We need to spend money promoting it before net usage dies out completely... It's a matter of great cultural importance!

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
and what are you going to do Clinton? Seriously ?

Are you going to tell us that US bonds are very "SAFE" in China's University again ?

Stop making it sound like China is the one and only hacking country.

Like the o-holy US government never tried to hack any other country.

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
forgot one thing.

15 Million? shit, where did that came from ? OH yea, China!

Last I know you still owe 1.2+ Trillion ?

sailfish

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
While I praise the sudden interest of this administration for defending the human right of free speech, I just can't help the cynical side of me from thinking this sudden turn has something to do with the loss in Massachusetts and desire to refocus people's attention.

G

now let me think

when Hillary's husband left office he had set a course for eliminating the national debt by now.

we should recover if from those guys that ran stuff in between. starting w dick cheney

G

chipmonkduck: Try telling that to the Fox-news-watching, Glenn-Beck-worshipping tea-baggers who think that everything was going just fine until Obama took office.

PS: Obama has accomplished absolutely nothing, but is STILL doing better than the last guy...

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
It's an empty request made to make the administration seem like it was doing something. To be honest I don't know why Hilary took the job in the first place. She's just a puppet that will be used and thrown away if something goes wrong. Also I don't think she realizes we have people hacking them back, maybe not military (publicly) but plenty of script kiddies. Considering the security on the DoD servers its not a far stretch to think a US based hacker could make an attack on china to appear from the Pentagon.

G

How about the latest court case of US hacking into Baidou. US is the only country in the world with any right for - illegal war, torture, brutality, hacking, lies, fabrications, cyber terrorism etc.

whiz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
This is escalating into a media hype. I'm out of this shitty story with Google hacking, and i suggest anyone in his right mind to do the same before we condemn China to be the next world terrorist threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.