lee

Hello

I recently got a Powercolor 9800 pro (not overclocked yet) and am playing
CMR4 currently at 1024x768 32bit with AA=4 and quality set to 1 in game i
was just wondering if any of you play this game and can recommend a nice
sweet spot that looks really nice with good performance. :)

TIA
-----
Lee.

I have that game tooo. I hope to get my 9800 pro to test and tweak that
game.