I bought 2 ADSTECH hard drive mass storage devices. Both are USB connected, 1
works fine while the other shows a code 10 and will not show up on my
computer. This same device worked fine on my other computer but when I put
them both on my laptop I can only run 1 device. I have gone through all the
fixes that are in my help file but no help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

One or more USB devices may not work after you start your Windows XP-based computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;885624

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP