Aug 19, 2020
Hi
I bought a second hand Hp 6200 Pro MT and a new Geforce GTX 1050 ti from ebay
I have read countless solutions to Code 23 & 48 errors on forums and tried many methods that have not worked for me.

I have installed the latest drivers
I have used DDU to remove the drivers and installed at least 5 older versions of the drivers. None of them work.
I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and repeated the above steps, I still got nothing working.

I then installed Win 7 and I used the drivers that came with the graphics card on a dvd (this partially worked) - I still get the code 28 but the code 43 no longer shows... But I cant play some games and according to user benchmark the graphics card is way underperforming - It tells me that my clock speeds are CLim: 750 MHz, MLim: 750 MHz and that I rank much lower than other people who have used the same card. When I update the drivers I get both errors again and my screen resolution options become very limited.

Is my card a dud?
Is there any other solution that I can try?

Aug 19, 2020
Hi
I have found the reason for this. I hope it helps anyone else struggling with the same issue I had.
I turns out that the card I bought is a fake. The name looks genuine, it came in a genuine looking box.
When I ran GPU-Z it clearly labelled the card as fake. As I read up on it GPU-Z scans the card's BIOS to check if it has been tampered with.

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2018/...-a-fake/?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral