[SOLVED] Code 43 for graphic card in Device Manager

gopi_7

Reputable
Sep 23, 2016
GTX 1660 ;
Error code 43 in device Manager
nVidia Control Panel does NOT appear
nVidia GeForce Experience repeatedly states new update is available, though its the same version being reinstalled repeatedly

Any solution for this.?

Build:
Processor: Ryzen 5 3600
MOBO: MSI b550 Gaming plus
PSU: Antec HCG 750
RAM: XPG Spectrix D41
SSD : Samsung 970 evo plus

Solution
Install and run DDU - Display driver uninstaller, reset the pc and then re-install the drivers fresh.

Code 43 is a generic error that means there is an unknown issue in the file system. If using ddu doesn't fix the issue, use a boot nuke like DBAN and do an actual fresh windows install as there also may be issues in the actual system files preventing complete instillation or recognition.

ZeroDollarBudget

Commendable
Sep 5, 2019
Install and run DDU - Display driver uninstaller, reset the pc and then re-install the drivers fresh.

Code 43 is a generic error that means there is an unknown issue in the file system. If using ddu doesn't fix the issue, use a boot nuke like DBAN and do an actual fresh windows install as there also may be issues in the actual system files preventing complete instillation or recognition.

Solution
i found this series of articles for you
what is code 43 in device manager - Bing

download the latest drivers on offer for your card even if its the same version you have , somewhere during install it will ask you if you want to do clean install , say yes and it will get rid of all the geforce items you are currently using , choosing this method it may get rid of some folders that have got corrupted without you knowing.

gopi_7

Reputable
Sep 23, 2016

Tried these already. nothing solved. is there any chance for hardware failure.? My GPU is one 1 year old

gopi_7

Reputable
Sep 23, 2016
i found this series of articles for you
what is code 43 in device manager - Bing

download the latest drivers on offer for your card even if its the same version you have , somewhere during install it will ask you if you want to do clean install , say yes and it will get rid of all the geforce items you are currently using , choosing this method it may get rid of some folders that have got corrupted without you knowing.
Tried this already. i even checked my graphic card with another pc. still the same error.