Question Colors in videogames are unsyncronized

Jul 18, 2023
When I play videogames I see a problem that makes it really hard to play but it doesn't happen when watching a video, so I think it's not a problem of my display (like everybody else always tells me). Basically, the color green moves with the screen just right, but every object, pixel and texture generates 2 shadows, one is red and it preceeds the others and the second one is blue and it falls behind making the experience really awful. So at this point I'm left with the green in the middle, rend moves faster and blue stays behind. IT's like a bad ghosting effect but I can't find any related issue on the internet.

Jul 18, 2023
take a screenshot. upload to imgur.com and post the link here
The problem is that with a screenshot it doesn't appear, and you can't see it even when recording, I'd have to take a picture with my phone but it's an old phone so the image is blurred (since you can see that problem only when moving the mouse)

Jul 18, 2023
if you don't see it in recording. then it from the cable or the monitor
but shouldn't I see it when recording as well if the recording has the same resolution and fps than the game? For example if I'm recording in 240 fps 1920p, like the videogame I'm playing