[SOLVED] Compatibility issue ? Ryzen 1700x with Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 28, 2019
Hello,
I need help. Here are my specs:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 1700x
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra gaming
RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x 8GB 3200Mhz
GPU: Asus GTX 1060 Turbo 6 GB (Going to Zotac rtx 2070s amp extreme)
PSU: LC-POWER 600W Office Series 78% efficiency
BIOS version : F31
Storage : Samsung 850 evo SSD 500Gb and one other HDD

I have a lots of crashes and bluescreens while playing so I asked help to Microsoft's support for Windows and they checked and tried to repair the pc once but nothing has changed so I recontact them and they said that there might be an issue with a component but they are brand new so I was wondering if there were any possible issues with my components as I use a Ryzen 1700x on a X470 MB (even though that it should work) or maybe with the RAM ? If not I think I have to send back one of my component but I don't know which one...

Thank you very much for your further answers,

Solution
You can let windows do updates and see if it will install the latest drivers for everything,but for the gpu you really want to go and get the latest yourself when you can. Mean after installing motherboard drivers first.

i always install motherboard drivers first and right away the gpu drivers after that so don't really see if windows installs Nvidia drivers out of it's own.
Dec 28, 2019
You can let windows do updates and see if it will install the latest drivers for everything,but for the gpu you really want to go and get the latest yourself when you can. Mean after installing motherboard drivers first.

i always install motherboard drivers first and right away the gpu drivers after that so don't really see if windows installs Nvidia drivers out of it's own.
Ok, thank you very much

Dec 28, 2019
Do let me know hwo it goes on from here.🙂
Update:
I have changed my psu to a Corsair 750 RMx and it seems I don't have any BSOD erros (tried for 2 hours) but I still have crashes in some games so I'll change my GPU asap (already tried ddu installer with drivers and all but no changes so I think the GPU is failing)

Dec 28, 2019
That's good to hear.(y)

Still XMP/DOCP should be able to work, so test with it enabled.
with XMP profile 1 turned on, I crash a lot of times in game so I tried to turn off XMP and use EZOC to push up the clock speed manually and it seems to work.
I'll let you know but with XMP profile 1, I crash