Complete Your Build With Thermaltake RGB Liquid Cooling Fittings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFang

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014
Hummm. It would be nice if it could properly PWM the intensity so you could set it up in a 'pulsing intensity' mode (with either cycling or static color)... THAT would look really cool!

FUNANDJAM

Honorable
Nov 11, 2014
Yo Dawg, we put RGB lights on your RGB lights, because you clearly don't have enough RGB in your pc already!

Just what we all wanted, is for our pc to look like the strip going through Las Vegas.

RomeoReject

Reputable
Jan 4, 2015
I mean, the simple solution to you would be not to buy them then, wouldn't it? I don't understand why people lash out against RGB so much. Dislike it? That's AOK! Just don't use it.

FUNANDJAM

Honorable
Nov 11, 2014
@ROMEOREJECT I mean, the simple solution to you would be to not read the comment section then, wouldn't it? I don't understand why people lash out against other people's opinions so much. Dislike it? That's AOK! Just don't lash out that any of us expressed an opinion just like how you expressed your own opinion.

They’re built for hard PETG tubing with inner/outer diameters of 12/16mm, so they won’t work with soft flexible tubing. If you don’t have any experience with bending hard PETG tubing, you may want to work on that first. Trust me, it’s not as easy as it looks.

Bending tubing is by no means required. Even in builds where bending is used, 90 / 45 degree elbows, tees and other fittings are common.

Somasonic

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014

Think Christmas tree and you'll probably be along the right lines ;)

jjbtexas

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2009
This is actually a really good idea. If you ran these with something like a pastel white fluid, you could essentially change your fluid color whenever you wanted. My concern is how long can the tube be before the effect wears off? How do bends affect the effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.