Question Completly new PC Parts - No Bios or Post

Jun 30, 2024
Good Evening,

I previously made a post where I thought my GPU was the problem, which it was. I replaced it with an MLLSE Radeon RX580 8GB SP2048, but I'm still encountering the same issues: no BIOS or POST, although everything is running (GPU fans, CPU fans, etc.). The only indicator is the EZ Debug Light on the right side, which blinks under the CPU.

At first, I thought it meant my CPU cooler was screwed too tightly, so I loosened it slightly (but not too loose). However, the light kept blinking. I then tried booting with only one stick of RAM, but that didn't work either. I went to the MSI website and downloaded the latest BIOS file and performed a BIOS flash, but I still got no BIOS or POST— just no signal and the white light on the EZ Debug under the CPU.

Does this mean my CPU is broken or unsupported?

Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:

CPU
: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 by MLLSE
RAM: 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V CL18 DDR4-3600
Motherboard: MSI B550 A-Pro
PSU: Enerman M AXPRO II 500W (I also swapped it to a be quiet! 520W PSU, but got the same result)
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD
Case: Fractal Define R4

Lutfij

Titan
Look at sourcing(borrow, not buy) a higher wattage reliably built PSU and see if that helps revive the build. Did you breadboard the parts and see if they work?

PSU: Enerman M AXPRO II 500W (I also swapped it to a be quiet! 520W PSU, but got the same result)
How old are the PSU's in your specs list?

I previously made a post where I thought my GPU was the problem, which it was. I replaced it with an MLLSE Radeon RX580 8GB SP2048
Why are you sourcing GPU's from questionable sources/brands? All this troubleshooting is worth more on paper when you compare it to buying a GPU that's sold by a known brand. For what it's worth, they might even be GPU's that were mined to death.

Jun 30, 2024
Look at sourcing(borrow, not buy) a higher wattage reliably built PSU and see if that helps revive the build. Did you breadboard the parts and see if they work?

How old are the PSU's in your specs list?

I previously made a post where I thought my GPU was the problem, which it was. I replaced it with an MLLSE Radeon RX580 8GB SP2048
Why are you sourcing GPU's from questionable sources/brands? All this troubleshooting is worth more on paper when you compare it to buying a GPU that's sold by a known brand. For what it's worth, they might even be GPU's that were mined to death.
I wasn't aware of MLLSE being a no-name brand I realized that only after i received the GPU but I can't send it back without proof of Damage but the Seller swore it wasn't used for mining or overclocking and was only used for gaming for 2 months the Enermax PSU is brand new the be queit one is 2 Years old and yeah I did test the PC outside of the case same result no signal but everything running the CPU light is the only blinking thing on the motherboard but im 100% certain all components work fine