Computer Bug Attacks MacBook Pro LCD Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted one

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]allyourbase[/nom]while you were setting up lighting, you should have downloaded a bug-shaped cursor pointer... or one of steve jobs' face.[/citation]

++++ LMAO

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Praying Mantis = cool, being able to play with a praying mantis via the mouse curser so as not to get pinched or bit... Awesome!

Reminded me a child memory when I was like 6, I felt something moving in my hair it turned out to be one of those brown praying mantis's. After that I have never seen another brown one (well not in person) only the green ones, I guess they are more common. Anyway ending of the story was I caught a cool pet until my mom made me let it go :( and the snakes I had in my pockets.... I swear they wanted to come home with me!!!

theubersmurf

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
[citation][nom]ossie[/nom]No news to entertain wintarded micro$uxx fankiddies? They'll drool to death at any hint for a real mac bug... lately m$ did headlines with their newest "innovations".[/citation]You're a little overboard there.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]dawgsoverrebs[/nom]Actually the mantis can change colors like a chameleon to suit the environment but brown is typical when not amongst leaves[/citation]

I had to hit google on this one since I did not know this at all. They do change colors but not exactly like a chameleon. At least from what I read its when they molt they can choose either brown or green at that time? (I am confused but very interested lol) I guess old dogs can learn new tricks..... damn its unusual when I learn some new basic fact these days! I am shocked, to me who spent years catching bugs and lizards and snakes as a child I thought I knew almost everything about them. Something as basic as them changing color.... damn. of course I never have seen them actually molting, if I had I might have made the connection (watching them hatch is wild! and thats something I have seen)

Status
Not open for further replies.