[SOLVED] Computer Crash

Feb 11, 2020
I built a pc a couple of weeks ago, it has been working fine until yesterday I found that my pc was crashing when it was on high load (playing games) so sense I had another pc laying around I decided to test out each part on my system, the only part I didn't test out was the Mobo when I swapped the PSU from the one I had which was the CX750M by corsair to a 600w Smart from Thermaltake the game carried out for about 4 hours so I suspected that my PSU was bad so I bought a new 700BR, I was going to buy the same CX750M but they didn't have it. I just put it in my pc and have been playing for about an hour, I got the same error kernel power 41.

Could I just had gotten unlucky and got 2 different broken PSU's or is there a possibility that my mobo is dying or even my CPU?

specs

Ryzen 7 2700
RTX 2080
B450 VDH PRO MAX
16GB GSKILL TRIDENT Z 3600MHZ
EVGA 700BR PSU( Used to have CX750M and 600W Smart)

Solution
ZOTAC RTX 2080 AMP and yes, the gpu gets power from one cable that has 3 and 4 pin
Seems like that gpu need 6+8pin to power, that might be your issue. Hook in another PCIE Cable and see again.
Also using only one cable can limit the gpu and make problems such as this especially if its as power hungry as your card is
Feb 11, 2020
Seems like that gpu need 6+8pin to power, that might be your issue. Hook in another PCIE Cable and see again.
Also using only one cable can limit the gpu and make problems such as this especially if its as power hungry as your card is
Really?? When I get home I’m trying it out, thanks I’ll reply if it doesn’t work.

Feb 11, 2020
Sure thing, keep me updated
Before I switch to the different pcie cables I wanted to let you know that I left my pc on fur mark for about 6 hours and it’s fine no crashes, could it just be the game I was playing causing crashes. It’s on early access on steam called “stay out” and people say it’s badly optimized.

Before I switch to the different pcie cables I wanted to let you know that I left my pc on fur mark for about 6 hours and it’s fine no crashes, could it just be the game I was playing causing crashes. It’s on early access on steam called “stay out” and people say it’s badly optimized.
If thats the case it might just be a possibility that this was the cause of crashing.

Feb 11, 2020
If thats the case it might just be a possibility that this was the cause of crashing.
But, can an unoptimized game actually cause a power kernel 41 error aka crashing and restarting?? I tried it with the 600w smart and the game didn’t crash, unless it needed a little more time to do so..