[SOLVED] Computer Crashes When graphics card Under Load

deadgearzz13

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is the problem anyway,

Everytime my GPU Goes understress Like Load up a game like Rainbow six siege. The screen just goes a random colour and i can still here all my friends in discord and it doesn't go away until i Restart the Computer. The problem started yesterday and iv tried everything to Reinstalling Drivers to testing both ram sticks and resetting the bios. Nothing seems to be working

My Specs are

Palit 1050 TI Single Fan (Not Overclocked)

Aerocool Cylon Case

Ryzen 2600x ( Not Overclocked )

2TB Seagate HDD

120GB SSD (Boot Drive)

8 GB Corsair Ram 2x4GB Sticks Dual Channel

I also have an extra fan in the case next to the CPU.

Corsair VS450 Powersupply

All help is Appreciated. I would just really love to get back to gaming as i only bought these new parts a month ago And they have been fine since the other day. Thank you.

Solution
As for why it took this long, it's impossible to say.
Without a clean install, troubleshooting is a nightmare & near impossible to narrow down.
It may be a recent driver update, or Windows patch is conflicting with something previously installed & not fully removed.

A clean install would require you to create bootable media from Microsoft directly:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

Backup any data from your boot drive that you cannot afford to lose.
Disconnect secondary drives, just to be safe.
Boot from the USB you created, follow the prompts. Delete partitions & proceed with Windows installation.

You should skip when asked for a product key, as you *should* activate when you're back online - provided...

deadgearzz13

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017

450W VS450 Powersupply. At first i took the boot drive from another system But i reset Both drives For the system About 2 weeks after i Built the computer. I checked the temps of my GPU And whilst playing team fortress 2 it was at 45 degrees. It allowed me to play for a couple hours but when i loaded Rainbow six siege it just crashed and i had to reset

deadgearzz13

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
I used the windows Reset this PC. And reset Both drives in there. IM not sure how to clean install and if that will help That would be lovely. Although i don't see why its only just started happening after a month of gaming on the system

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
As for why it took this long, it's impossible to say.
Without a clean install, troubleshooting is a nightmare & near impossible to narrow down.
It may be a recent driver update, or Windows patch is conflicting with something previously installed & not fully removed.

A clean install would require you to create bootable media from Microsoft directly:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

Backup any data from your boot drive that you cannot afford to lose.
Disconnect secondary drives, just to be safe.
Boot from the USB you created, follow the prompts. Delete partitions & proceed with Windows installation.

You should skip when asked for a product key, as you *should* activate when you're back online - provided Windows is already activated & you install the same version (Home, Pro etc).

HOWEVER, if you took this drive, with an OS installed from another system, it may not activate.
Did you link it to your MS account? If not, do that first.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

You may then have to use the built-in troubleshooter to reactive.

Solution

deadgearzz13

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017

I Clean installed the whole computer but it still does It randomly And i have know idea what it is. I can still hear sound aswell when it happens

Latest posts