[SOLVED] Computer crashing when connecting to wifi after upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

BlunderScore

Distinguished
May 28, 2016
So I figured it's time to ugrade to Windows 10 since support for 7 was going to end soon, I backed everything up and did a fresh install without carrying over any files or settings but now my computer crashes every time I try to connect to wifi. I'm using a NETGEAR A2610 right now which is a USB adapter, I went and downloaded the newest drivers for it and installed them but nothing. It just says "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area" and next to what failed, "A6210.sys."

The only other drivers for my motherboard was a LAN driver which I also installed just to be sure. Board is an H110M-K-ASUS.

Everything was working fine with Windows 7 so I don't know why suddenly I'm having these issues, anyone know how to fix this?

Hello

Can you please tell if merely connecting the adapter to your PC makes Windows crash, or it does so when you connect to the network itself? In former case, you can try updating the USB drivers or removing them from the Device Manager and then letting Windows perform the reinstallation from its driver database.

Also, please confirm if the NETGEAR adapter was connected to your PC during Windows installation?

Please report back with the results for any further assistance.

Cheers!!