[SOLVED] Computer doesn't start when I press the on button

Kalikanto

Reputable
Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I finished building my pc but when I plug the cable to the PSU and switch averything on and then I press the button, the computer does nothing.

Its very strage because the motherboard LEDS and RGB are lit! And the PSU is completely new (RM750x), the only thing I have in mind is still the front panel cables. Because the first time I checked them and noticed that the power button cable was incorrect, then I put them correctly but still notging. Could the cable be damaged because I had connected them incorrectly the first time?
I have no idea pls HELP!

Solution
The mobo lights SHOULD be on all time even if the pc is off so don't let that throw you , these types of boards have been around for a few years now. This type of board feeds a small amount of electricity to usb sockets even when pc is off so you can charge a phone , tablet or camera with the pc off.

Not making fun of you but are you missing the obvious , have you turned the power supply switch on.
The mobo lights SHOULD be on all time even if the pc is off so don't let that throw you , these types of boards have been around for a few years now. This type of board feeds a small amount of electricity to usb sockets even when pc is off so you can charge a phone , tablet or camera with the pc off.

Not making fun of you but are you missing the obvious , have you turned the power supply switch on.

Solution

If the PSU wasn't switched on there would be NO LEDs on anywhere.

OP: please list all PC components