Question COMPUTER FREEZES while gaming and then continuous beeps when i try to turn it back ON

Oct 17, 2018
so as the title says, this just happened to me right now and I managed to fix it by removing memory ram and motherboard's battery, but i still wanna know what could it be, also everyday when i power it on, it will go automatically to the bios like it's resetted or the battery got removed ( but the time and date remains the same, but this could also be bcuz it auto update from windows via internet ), this started happening this week

Motherboard : H87M-D3H
Processor : I5 4570 3.40ghz ( 3.80ghz turbo )
memory ram : 8gb HyperX ddr3 1600mhz
Video card: EVGA GTX 1050 2GB SSC
Harddisk : SEAGATE ST1000DM003 1TB 7200

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Have you tried replacing the CMOS battery with a fresh cell in case the issue is the battery? You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

Oct 17, 2018
Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Have you tried replacing the CMOS battery with a fresh cell in case the issue is the battery? You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.
PSU EVGA 600B and i bought this computer in 2014, and no i did not tried with fresh cell, and my windows version is build 17763 ( 1809 ) and I never updated my bios.

Last edited: