Question Computer fully powers up, no input to moniter

Apr 30, 2019
Hello, I have a problem with my pc that recently happened, so I originally had problems with windows such as windows store crashing immediately upon opening, on long with other apps like calculator but let’s put that aside, so I tried to update my GPU drivers but my pc was not having any of it, I read up and people said to use a program called DDU to uninstall GPU drivers, the online tutorial said to select the safe mode option to make this process more successful so I pressed restart to safe mode and after restarting there has ever since been ‘no input’ I can confirm the HDMI cable is completely fine along with the monitor, I believe that this has nothing to do with my hardware and probably not my drivers as I did not even get a chance to uninstall them (and was working fine with my current drivers) so overall I think this is a problem with my windows 10 as I already had problems with is and I planned to reset windows, so I think that safe mode does not work for me and my pc is now stuck in it so maybe there’s away to reset the safe mode or reset windows, I have already tried loading up bios (no success) and reinstalling windows via USB (also no success) any help is appreciated!!!!

Apr 30, 2019
AMD A8-6600k
Corsair 600watt PSU (I’ll check model when possible)
R9 280x sapphire
Gigabyte motherboard
120gb ssd
1tb hdd
If I am missing anything please mention

Apr 30, 2019
I believe your chipset has onboard graphics (hd 8570d integrated graphics), you should remove your garphics board and plug into the onboard graphics to see if you can at least have a working monitor when you boot up.
Okay so I remove my graphics card and use my motherboard HDMI? If so would this mean my GPU is a gonner?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well if what the other member suggested for your worked and gave you an output on your monitor then probably yes your GPU is dead, otherwise try changing the port that is connected to your GPU from HDMI to display port or something.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Not necessarily. It could mean your power supply is going and there wasn't enough watts to push a more power hungry graphics board or it could be a driver problem for your graphics board. Regardless it will give you a starting point to do more troubleshooting.

There is more than one way we could take, we're just giving him a point to start from, none the less its also possible that the power supply is dying and not giving enough power.

The OP should post his power supply model and brand.