[SOLVED] Computer is under preforming

Mar 25, 2020
Hello, my computer seems to be under preforming oddly I built my computer back in Late December 2019 when things were on sale I thought it would be the perfect time to build I seen some videos online of the computers and I know a few things myself and I thought my config would work just fine but I dont know if this cause by an issue of things arent just properly behaving which each other or its a setting I need to change Im getting around 10- 40fps drops from what I should be if anyone has any suggestion to what could cause this please comment.

Motherboard: B450M Pro4
CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g
GPU: GTX 1650 Super
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz
SSD: 120GB Hyundai Drive
HDD: 1TB Western Digital

Solution
8GB was ok 5 or 6 years ago - but at least 16 is the minimum in 2019/2020. Moving to 16GB would allow you to forget about the virtual memory / swap disk and should free up some power.

What are you basing your expected performance on? Some schmuck on a web site saying you should get X and you are getting something less than X. Do you have alot of extraneous programs running at start up? I hope you are not running Norton anything or one of the other viruses posing as anti virus software.

You have a weak CPU, a weak GPU and too little RAM - if you are able to get anything near 30+fps at 1080p then you are probably near the max of what you can expect - if you game at 720 - then 60+ should be no problem.

I wish I could be of more...

Deicidium369

Permanantly banned.
BANNED
Mar 4, 2020
8GB was ok 5 or 6 years ago - but at least 16 is the minimum in 2019/2020. Moving to 16GB would allow you to forget about the virtual memory / swap disk and should free up some power.

What are you basing your expected performance on? Some schmuck on a web site saying you should get X and you are getting something less than X. Do you have alot of extraneous programs running at start up? I hope you are not running Norton anything or one of the other viruses posing as anti virus software.

You have a weak CPU, a weak GPU and too little RAM - if you are able to get anything near 30+fps at 1080p then you are probably near the max of what you can expect - if you game at 720 - then 60+ should be no problem.

I wish I could be of more help, without being in front of your PC and looking at what is going on makes a solid diagnosis nearly impossible - giving a list of what is running at boot time, what resolution, what game and FPS you are getting would be useful.

Solution
Mar 25, 2020

I wish I could be of more help, without being in front of your PC and looking at what is going on makes a solid diagnosis nearly impossible - giving a list of what is running at boot time, what resolution, what game and FPS you are getting would be useful.
I've seen people build the same setup as me even my friend did the same and it get solid 60's and high 70's on Max settings on games that im playing like the new Warzone BR, JC3 and 4, and some more