Question Computer keeps crashing while I use chrome or play warthunder

Feb 10, 2021
My PC is crashing while I do anything,when watching YT videos and gaming as well. Nothing too power intensive. Blackscreen and restart, no warning whatsoever.
Ive Memtested my RAM, tested the CPU using the Intel diagnostics tool and reseated my GPU as well, also updated my drivers and BIOs. Im really not sure whats happening, I have also been watching my thermals and it wasnt too high. The only thing im thinking is psu or my GPU is faulty... but ive been able to play games absolutely fine. I even GPU-Zed and stress tested the system and no crashes happened during the stress test. Nothing on event viewer as well

Ive replaced my PSU already. I am really hoping it is not a GPU problem, as I have been playing games with absolutely no problem (with the exception of it crashing and restarting)

Specs are:
i7-8700
TX750M
RTX3070 TUF
4x8 GB HyperX 2666Mhz Ram
WD blue M.2 500GB SSD
Mobo is the b360 Prime M-ATX board

I did leave the computer unused for a duration of around 8 months (except GPU and RAM)

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build? What GPU were you working off of prior to the RTX3070? On another note, what version of Windows 10 are you on? We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10. BIOS version for your motherboard?

Feb 10, 2021
How old is the PSU in your build? What GPU were you working off of prior to the RTX3070? On another note, what version of Windows 10 are you on? We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10. BIOS version for your motherboard?
PSU is a month old, Recently updated BIOs to a Jan27 update iirc.

I had this problem before I replaced my PSU (had a CX650M before, so im thinking its not that). My graphics card was a GTX1070 strix non OC.