[SOLVED] Computer Keeps Crashing

Sep 15, 2020
Hello,
I recently put a new motherboard in my pc and I have been having windows crash every couple hours. When it crashes it says that it is a problem with win32kfull.sys. I have done everything I can and it still does it. I have reinstalled Windows 10, tried to run driver verifier but when I do that my computer crashes because of it, and ran memory diagnostics. My specs are Intel i5-9600k, ASUS Z390-F, 16gb of RAM, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC Black Edition, EVGA 600w PSU. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
Run windows update and update all your drivers that windows does not update. Furthermore any driver windows updates, look to make sure that it's the latest one available sometimes the update fetches old drivers.
Make sure your ram is compatible with your new mobo.
Run windows update and update all your drivers that windows does not update. Furthermore any driver windows updates, look to make sure that it's the latest one available sometimes the update fetches old drivers.

Solution
Sep 15, 2020
Ok. I checked my RAM and it is compatible with my motherboard. I ran windows update and saw a section called driver updates and there were 4 drivers that needed to be updated. I never knew that section was there. Maybe that will fix my issue? I will keep you posted.