Computer not coming on...

Bfelcan

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
My wife got a new case so I went and got her a new video card to go with it, and water cooling. After moving everything over I noticed she needed a new Power supply so we got a corsair 750.

I found the IO front panel connections on this website and hooked everything up and nothing came on, no power no fan on power supply nothing! I watched a video on how to test power supplies and it worked the fan came on, so I am unsure what could have happened I have the 4 pin and 24 pin from power supply into the motherboard and am not sure where to go to next...could the mother board have died in the exchange process?

The motherboard is m3970am

Solution
Did you double Check to see if you installed the motherboard on the case correctly? Try removing the motherboard from the case and put it on like clean hardwood floor, free from touching any metal, and connect the CPU, PSU, and HS/F to see if it powers on

kiddscoop

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
Did you double Check to see if you installed the motherboard on the case correctly? Try removing the motherboard from the case and put it on like clean hardwood floor, free from touching any metal, and connect the CPU, PSU, and HS/F to see if it powers on

Solution