[SOLVED] Computer not starting.

Dec 30, 2019
This story starts with me buying a 8 GB ram stick from a friend, and he asked me beforehand if I had the same DDR and frequency, and they indeed were the same (specs at the end). After putting the stick in DIMM1 of my motherboard, it kept giving me "Read disk error" and "Reboot and Insert proper boot media". After re-fixing the ram in the slot, it allowed me to get to desktop and I was able to use the computer without any problem. Next day when I try to open it, I get the same errors. I update the BIOS to its latest version and it works again, although I need to restart it 1 more time because it crashed my Windows Explorer initially. I ran the windows memory diagnostic tool but it detected no errors with my memory. After that, I get the same problems. I decide to remove the memory stick and go back to my old setup. This time, it got stuck in a loop at Windows Loading screen, or when trying to launch Windows Repair Tools. I shut it down and left it off a couple of hours, and then I tried opening it again, this time I the fans start spinning and then they stop, I hear the startup sound but then it goes silent and keeps trying to start but stops every time.

My question is how can I get my computer to turn on again?

Specs:
Windows 10
motherboard: B150M Bazooka (has dual channel)
Geforce GTX 1660
Intel Core i5-6402P
ZM600-LE
2x4 GB Hyperx Fury ram cards DDR4 2133MHz CL14 ( One in DIMM2 and one in DIMM4)
1x8GB Hyperx Savage DDR4 2133MHz CL13 ( currently not using )
Kingston 256GB SSD ( installed windows here )
WD Blue 1 TB HDD

Solution
I've solved the issue. Had to plug the SATA cable from my SSD in another slot as to reset its booting settings. Nevertheless, how can a ram with a different clock timing affect the booting settings?
Dec 30, 2019
I've solved the issue. Had to plug the SATA cable from my SSD in another slot as to reset its booting settings. Nevertheless, how can a ram with a different clock timing affect the booting settings?

Solution