[SOLVED] Computer Peripherals not working, more info in thread

Jan 17, 2020
Hey all, new here. Recently just built my first computer by myself and aced it all, it boots up perfectly with no weird sounds or anything, except for one big thing. My USB ports aren't working. This at first glance seems like a quick solution, restart your pc, reset your bios, and then move on, but that clearly didn't work for me. After doing a fair amount of bios tweaking, looking up online on people with the same problem, overall there's just no easy straight forward solution that works.

The description of what happens: PC turns on, the logo boot screen shows for a bit, and then the Windows logo does it's thing. During all this time, my RGB mouse would be doing it's thing, along with my keyboard having the num lock key light on when it turns off around half the way through the Windows starting up sequence. Afterwards I can't do anything other than screw with the computer physically due to me being locked out essentially from anything. The closes thing I've been able to find out is when I start up the computer without the two things plugged in and get to the login screen to plug them in THEN, the RGB starts going again and both my mouse and keyboard receive power, but can still not input anything.

My build is a B450 | AORUS mobo with a Ryzen 7 2600 cpu, there being 16 gigs of ddr4 ram and a 1060 3gb as my gpu. Anything helps, I'm very desperate for a good sign. Thanks y'all.

Jan 17, 2020
Can you update your mouse and keyboard drivers? Have you tried OTHER mouse and keyboards?
Other mouse and keyboards don't work, and I'm unsure of how to update the drivers when I'm not even able to access the Internet or anything. If I go into a "special" mode (like that one where windows tries to find the problem, it doesn't work and again I get stuck behind not being able to do anything