[SOLVED] Computer Randomly BSODS

ScreperisLT

Reputable
Feb 12, 2020
So I have been having this issue for about 1 and a half years now. My computer very rarely bsods with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This happens about 5 times a year. I have already posted something like this on another site about half a year ago, but didn't find an answer. This time I have some more info on what happens. So about 15s before BSOD, my computer's network stops working, then every program just doesnt respond, but you can still move them and then the computer BSODS. In the BSOD, it doesn't collect any information and stays at ,,0% Collecting Info" and then it just reboots. After the reboot my PC doesnt start and gives me a ,,Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device", but after shutting down the power supply and turning it back on, the computer boots, but very slowly. After another boot, the PC is just fine. Could this be my SSD issue? Also, my GPU has some water marks on it, which could mean that it is water damaged and that this is the result of the bsod.

My Specs :

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard : Asus Prime B450M-A
GPU : Asus Expedition GTX 1050 Ti EX-GTX1050TI-O4G
PSU : Chieftec ABS-500A8 500W
RAM : G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GISB (8x2) ( For some reason I cant get it to more than 1067, because it doesnt boot, even though it is supposed to be at 3000Mhz, but maybe my pc is just reading this incorrectly ).
SSD : M.2 ADATA SX8200PNP 256gb
HDD : TOSHIBA HDWD110 1TB 7200RPM

Solution
So I have been having this issue for about 1 and a half years now. My computer very rarely bsods with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This happens about 5 times a year. I have already posted something like this on another site about half a year ago, but didn't find an answer. This time I have some more info on what happens. So about 15s before BSOD, my computer's network stops working, then every program just doesnt respond, but you can still move them and then the computer BSODS. In the BSOD, it doesn't collect any information and stays at ,,0% Collecting Info" and then it just reboots. After the reboot my PC doesnt start and gives me a ,,Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device", but after shutting down the power supply and turning it back...
So I have been having this issue for about 1 and a half years now. My computer very rarely bsods with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This happens about 5 times a year. I have already posted something like this on another site about half a year ago, but didn't find an answer. This time I have some more info on what happens. So about 15s before BSOD, my computer's network stops working, then every program just doesnt respond, but you can still move them and then the computer BSODS. In the BSOD, it doesn't collect any information and stays at ,,0% Collecting Info" and then it just reboots. After the reboot my PC doesnt start and gives me a ,,Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device", but after shutting down the power supply and turning it back on, the computer boots, but very slowly. After another boot, the PC is just fine. Could this be my SSD issue? Also, my GPU has some water marks on it, which could mean that it is water damaged and that this is the result of the bsod.

My Specs :

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard : Asus Prime B450M-A
GPU : Asus Expedition GTX 1050 Ti EX-GTX1050TI-O4G
PSU : Chieftec ABS-500A8 500W
RAM : G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GISB (8x2) ( For some reason I cant get it to more than 1067, because it doesnt boot, even though it is supposed to be at 3000Mhz, but maybe my pc is just reading this incorrectly ).
SSD : M.2 ADATA SX8200PNP 256gb
HDD : TOSHIBA HDWD110 1TB 7200RPM
Try these:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall graphics driver using DDU
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on yours) like this:
unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot then reboot to bios and flash the bios).
  • boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot. connect to internet after reboot.
  • Install the latest nvidia driver.
  • And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any.
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and manual tune the timing if you want), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

Solution