Computer shuts off when turning on but also works sometimes if I just spam power

Zachary_14

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
So the problem started happening for like two months now and I been just dealing with it but if I need to restart my computer I'm screwed and could take up to an hour or 20 Mins to even turn on again. So what happens is the computer runs fantastic just fine with no issues when it's on I get 300 fps while pc gaming and such but when I turn it off to restart or update a driver reset it won't turn on again it just starts up the shuts off randomly while booting and some times it will finish the boot go to windows log in screen and shut off again. Some times I won't even get that far it will just power on and shut off completely the one second I push the power button :(
If it actually loads to the window log in screen and doesn't shut off I immediately have to click on a application on my desktop and load it for it to stay on and wammy computer stays on till I have to reset it again so yeah any recommendations to fix this crap?

Zachary_14

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
[quo
temsg=17628702,0,199922]I recommend you list all the parts in your computer so we have some chance of working out your problem [/quotemsg]

Fx 8320
Corsair veng 8gig
Gtx 960 SC evga
Gigabyte 970a ds3p
800w Generic Psu
What other lists of parts are required for a knowledgeable fix?