[SOLVED] Computer Sleeping Problem Help

Sep 24, 2019
Okay, so I have had this problem for a few months now and no luck in fixing it.

The Problem:
The computer will never go to sleep or turn off display.

I have tried everything that I could find.
Changing setting in power & sleep setting. Sleep after setting, allow hybrid both on/off, hibernate, allow wake up timers disabled, under multimedia settings everything allows the computer to go to sleep.
in cmd prompt I have put in the "powercfg -request" line and everything shows up as none.
I have unchecked the box to "allow this device to wake the computer" for both my mouse, keyboard, and network adapter.
I have tried using the troubleshoot for power and system maintenance. System maintenance comes back with nothing but power wanted me to switch from high performance to balanced, which I did but didn't fix the problem so I went back.
I guess reviewing I have not turned off fast boot in my bios, so I will attempt that when I get home.

Specs:
Windows 10
2080 ti
i7 9700k
32gb royal
asus mobo, I forget model

I always have msi after burner, percision x1, iCue, and nvidia control running

Sep 24, 2019
Do you have anything plugged in to the usb ports, other than keyboard and mouse? I think turning off fast boot will solve your problem.
Sorry for late reply, yes in fact that was the problem. I have a USB controller for playing Rocket League and the controller has a microstutter in the left joy stick that was causing the computer to stay on.