Question computer will not boot

Jan 31, 2023
i am upgrading my cpu inside of my asus prime B460-plus, im going from an intell core i5 to a intell core i9 unlocked 11th gen i updated the bois and have reset my ram. this is what im seeing i press the start button the lights and fans come on as they should however after about 2 seconds all but my cpu colling fan stop spilling but have rgb still active. nothing shows on the monitor and i cant get it to boot at all any help would be greatly appreceated

i am upgrading my cpu inside of my asus prime B460-plus, im going from an intell core i5 to a intell core i9 unlocked 11th gen
What model i5 and i9 ?
What model graphics card?

If you're using i9 KF model, then it has no integrated graphics. You need a discrete graphics card installed.

BTW support page for asus prime B460-plus doesn't list any 11th gen cpus in supported cpus list.

Jan 31, 2023
What model i5 and i9 ?
What model graphics card?

If you're using i9 KF model, then it has no integrated graphics. You need a discrete graphics card installed.

BTW support page for asus prime B460-plus doesn't list any 11th gen cpus in supported cpus list.
i think i figured it out the mother board is not compatable with this cpu so im not in the market to buy a mother board that is compatible i have a intell Core i9 11900k unlocked do you know a compatable mother board that i could buy for less than 200?