Computer won't boot

24man30

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
So after
doing a reset on windows 8 the comp won't boot. It will turn on but not boot HALP. I don't have a reset disk for whatever reason. The keyboard an mouse turn on but the monitors don't. Im not sure if the reset finished or not. How can I load a windows 7 CD on it and install? Its an asus desktop.

Need more info. Do you have a desktop/laptop? Did you reset a desktop using the reset switch? Can you get into Setup/BIOS?
Does your Monitor display a Splash Screen/ Logo? Do you have more than one monitor/ projector connected to your machine?

24man30

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013

2 monitors and its an Asus desktop. I cannot get into bios and tr splash screen doesn't show. When I unplug the monitors it tells me and gives me the message that they are unplugged. I tried to reset the computer from the pc settings and I did the one that deleted all of the files. When I came back to the computer an hour and a half later it it was on but the monitors were not running

I don't have my product key as it came pre installed with w8

I'm still a bit confused. By 'reset' do you mean you managed to perform a Windows Refresh?
Best you post your Asus model number and we'll work from a manual. There's probably a recovery partition to restore Windows. You should be able to get into BIOS with just one Monitor plugged in, try one at a time in both GPU outputs to see if you get a display.