Question Computer won't turn on ?

Apr 28, 2022
specs
i9-9900kf
gigabyte h370m d3h
32gb corsair vengence
rtx 3060
silverstone sx650

When I turn it on everything spins up, then after 10 seconds my psu clicks then it turns off and repeats the cycle, only slightly faster (5seconds or so).
I have taken it out of the case and replaced the cooler with an old dell cooler with an rgb fab installed. I can see it flicker every time it turns off.

• I have replaced the psu.
  • Took out the gpu.
  • Tried it without ram.
  • Blown off the board with compressed air.

Out of despiration i bought 2 motherboard speakers. Neither of them produce a beep. This problem happened with my i7-8700 on this board aswell but after messing with the 24pin cable i was able to get it running again.

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
specs
i9-9900kf
gigabyte h370m d3h
32gb corsair vengence
rtx 3060
silverstone sx650

When I turn it on everything spins on, then after 10 seconds my psu clicks then it turns off and repeats the cycle, only slightly faster (5seconds or so).
I have taken it out of the case and replaced the cooler with an old dell cooler with an rgb fab installed. I can see it flicker every time it turns off. I have replaced the psu. Took out the gpu. Tried it without ram. Blown off the board with compressed air. Out of despiration i bought 2 motherboard speakers. Neither of them produce a beep. This problem happened with my i7-8700 on this board aswell but after messing with the 24pin cable i was able to get it running again.
I am thinking it is the motherboard itself. Maybe this boards VRMs could not handle the power delivery of the i9? It is a near 40 watt increase. If you use the i7-8700 does it still function properly?