conecting computer to HDTV no signal through HDMI

ovenman

Honorable
May 26, 2013
When I connect my computer to my TV via HDMI,
1. My computer boots, displays screen to get to bios
2. Windows loading screen pops up (Windows 8) and the circle spins and spins then the screen goes black

My computer has worked fine on other TVs. Does anyone have any solutions? I don't know what could cause this.

Solution
Check your hdmi cable. I also got this problem when connecting my DVD player to my HDTV with hdmi cable. I check and push the hdmi Cable into the HDTV a little bit harder than before and voila, it works!

Try rechecking your hdmi cable, push it until there is an image coming out from your laptop/pc

If the hdmi cable are properly inserted and still no image, there are 2 things that can happe. The first one is your hdmi cable is not working, buy another one, and the second your HDTV/computer hdmi port are damaged/doesn't work

Hope this helps

NewITguy

Honorable
Aug 17, 2013
Check your hdmi cable. I also got this problem when connecting my DVD player to my HDTV with hdmi cable. I check and push the hdmi Cable into the HDTV a little bit harder than before and voila, it works!

Try rechecking your hdmi cable, push it until there is an image coming out from your laptop/pc

If the hdmi cable are properly inserted and still no image, there are 2 things that can happe. The first one is your hdmi cable is not working, buy another one, and the second your HDTV/computer hdmi port are damaged/doesn't work

Hope this helps

Solution

TRENDING THREADS